Freshpak Rooibos grows in the clean mountain air of the Cederburg region in the Western Cape.
BUY Rooibos TEA ONLINE
The bushes, once harvested, are dried by the African sun to create a tea distinguished by its rich auburn colour, its warm aromatic fragrance, and strength of flavour. Rooibos is naturally caffeine free and a source a polyphenols, a beneficial antioxidant.
Please note there is a maximum limit of 4 per order (at a time)
WHAT ARE THE TRADITIONAL USES OF ROOIBOS TEA BAGS:
- Relieves Hypertension
- Aids the Respiratory System
- Good for the Bones and Teeth
- Boosts the Digestive Tract
- Improves the skin.
- Helps prevent type 2 Diabetes.
- Promotes healthy hair
- Improves blood circulation
HOW TO USE ROOIBOS TEA BAGS:
- Place 1 tsp of tea leaves for (1 cup) of water.
- Pour boiling water into a teapot or teacup and steep for 5 minutes.
- Add milk and sugar or honey to taste. Alternatively you can brew the tea in hot milk.
40 Freshpak TEA BAGS
BUY YOUR Freshpak rooibos TEA BAGS FROM MAMMAFRICA